So, this week, I finally watched New Moon. BUT I couldn't get into it. All I thought about was Ashely's commentary on suckish camera movements and Kalli's noticing of the characters being played as dull, emo and crazy. It's not that I didn't like it, it was just that, I couldn't help but feel that it could have been better. I mean, in the beginning, Edward's entrance- he looked like he was about to kill someone, him saying "I love you," and what not as if he was reciting an essay, the happiness Bella felt being around Edward/ becoming a vampire was as if she found out she got a C on a report- gloomy and depressing, the papercut's reaction on everyone's face was too still, her falling after Edward leaves her was acting- it didn't look real, her nightmares's affect on her was too dramatic, her being gloomy looked like her normal self, her adrenaline rushes were too mormal, etc. I thought the best part was probably Jacob- he was the one that brought the movie to "life."
I also watched some more movies, but I wanted to know everyone's perspective on the videos listed below; they are hindi songs, but I really liked not only the lyrics, but the way they worked the camera- do tell me if it's okay or not (in your opinion)!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AsSfxXuVdQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xt9nTn-oIo&feature=related
No comments:
Post a Comment