Kadambari Suri
STAC Quarter One Overview: Revised
Okay, so for a fresh, new start, I want to write about the journey so far, which unfortunately, I don't think I have done very well in my previous blogs. So here goes...
1. Life is not what you think it is. We perceive it differently than others, but there is something more to it- like trees have purple in it, or orange, or red and when you stop to look at it, the colors seem to jump out at you. Or how when I go down the hallways, things look so much differently- like I pay attention to the small details of someone's hand or their shirt, and these shows a lot about the person; for instance, I started noticing what people do while acting, like I play with my hands or shuffle in my place, and another person (name to be left a secret) slightly moves his/ her leg up and down.
2. Everything has an artistic way to be looked at. You can look at a wall like a wall, or use your imagination to see it as something more than a wall- like a barrier between you and another world, or a black canvas waiting to be colored on. Now I go through life thinking, "Wow that is a scene worth taking a picture of!" and have decided that may just start carrying a camera along with me for documentation purposes.
3. If you keep yourself from putting up a wall between you and another person, you can reach the moon- may this be by keeping yourself from looking at someone's flaws by keeping in mind how imperfect you are, or trusting them with blind faith. When we did the "Be Kind, Rewind Protocol," our little group, became one mind without any assumptions (may they be doubts or statements made to express an awe towards something) about the other person's ability,
4. You need to be confident in yourself to achieve anything- maybe not over-confident, but just enough that you believe in yourself/ your capabilities. For instance, I've seen that the more you convince yourself on your capabilities, the better/ faster your goal will be achieved.
5. I have changed emotionally because of being in an entirely new atmosphere/ class and so changing me as person- I would rather not get into the details :].
Thanks for the wonderful experience!
No comments:
Post a Comment