God, this movie changed my life! I can't look at trains the same way anymore....There is this fear inside me that somebody may just "jump" in front of a train in an effort to take their life. And I seem to be looking at life with the same intensity that I did when watching Kontrol. I seem to notice people's actions towards themselves and others- whether they show signs like Bulscu of suffocation in their enviornment, or how like Sonia, they are comfortabel in their skin and feel free within themselves.
Somethings I noticed about the movie, where that Bulscu and the Pusher look similar in their physical structure, jacket/ sweater, and waking style, and that it can be noticed that while taking the tickets, Bulscu seems to be the only "sane" one among the others, and I realized that Sonia calls Bela an angel in the beginnning of the movie and she looks like an angel at the end, therefore they both are like the saviors of Bulscu and the pusher, becasue he is dressed in black, is the semon-kind of person.
And so based on all of this, I believe that Bulscu is the pusher, but sub-conciously and that is the part he is trying to kill/ run away from so that he can be free from this "hell."
No comments:
Post a Comment