Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tuesday with Joy

It is such a joy to be with Joy! She brings this amazing, vibrant energy to the room that really helps you focus and bring out the best you have inside of you. I was a bit hesitant with the weird exercises that she would do, but I feel that makes you more comfortable with the space and people. And the quotes that she tells us, make us forget all about what had happened that day.

I usually don't like the way I act because I feel as if I am not doing anything right, but when we did the subtext exercise I felt the "right" emotions come out only because I was saying it, not any other person. And I was thankful for Becky because I felt then I could concentrate on getting my point across to her- she became my focal point.  And she gave some extremely helpful tips to all of us, which I felt I could use, and will put them up as a collective piece of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment