- talk loudly- you need to project your voice so that people here you,
- become one with the character so you can get the emotions out right/ get scared if you really need to/ talk to the other character,
- enunciate whatever you say,
- doesn't matter what you feel - its only about the character,
- really learn the character/ their surroundings,
- and some more tips.
I also learnt a lot about plays; everything in a play is said fro a reason and its your job to just identify it. You need to rip it apart bit by bit so that youy can REALLY understand the message the play is trying to bring about it.
I'm gonna miss being busy- I'm the kind of person who needs their schedule to be the way it was these past few months- the kind where I sleep at like 2 or 3- I need more things to do! I used to feel so good seeing all my homework complete at the end of the day, my clothes ready for practice the next day, drinking coffee to stay awake, practing lines at random points of the day- so that people stare at you as if your scary, etc. This was my first official play and so I want to give a heartfelt thanks to everyone associated with the play in any way.
No comments:
Post a Comment