Friday, September 18, 2009

A Quick One

Okay, so its almost 12:00, and I just came back from my aunt's house. Unfortunately I have to make this quick and hit the hay cause I have dance from 9 to 12 and got to wake up early to practice. Plus, afterwards, I have to go to my dad's friends birthday party in some state. And so I will be posting my poem up most likely on Sunday...I wouldn't advise any of you to read it, cause I SUCK at writing poems (just ask my eighth grade English teacher), but if you guys chose to, then don't blame me for any of the outcomes.

ANYWAYS, the reason for my post was...I have a question I wanted to propose to whoever reads this:
    When do you know when you have REALLY succeeded in life? 

Well, gtg; am looking forward to your responses...

                Luv,                    
 K                    
P.S.I like 97-year old ponies.

1 comment:

  1. don't say your writing sucks! i doubt it does! :)

    hmm..when i've really succeeded in life, i'll know that if i died the next day, i won't have anything left i'd like to do. i'll have loved enough.

    ReplyDelete