Tuesday, September 15, 2009

:]


Today went pretty good- for some reason I have been smiling A LOT lately (which may sound odd to you all, but if you knew me you would know that I am always worrying about something or another), and I haven't even gotten a TON of homework yet.
Okay, so I just saw the comments people made on the previous blog...and I know you guys will probably be like here she goes again...but I am a REALLY  confused person...and I was thinking, during the ITS meeting, there are so many people who go through life dreading it; doing things that they don't like...and I wonder, where will we all end up in the end? Will all of us end up successful or even happy? How do we find out where we are "supposed" to head to- is there a name to it or do we just wander around till we find our place? Sometimes (well, actually, a lot of the time, I have these weird thoughts run through my head- and the fact that there isn't an answer makes me wonder even more till my head hurts). What do you think?
But the real reason of my post was to introduce to you my....
(Drum roll)
Nick's Luring Cupcakes
Ingredients:
  • A Handful of Lime Green Guitar Picks
  • A Handful of Friendship Bracelets
  • 2 Sticks of Butter
  • A Cup of Togetherness
  • A Pinch of Zestiness
  • A Bit of Allen Ginsberg
  • However Many Eggs You Think You Need
  • Some white flour
  • Whatever Amount of Sugar You Want
  • Pink and White Frosting
 Procedure:
  •  Mix the butter, flour, togetherness, zestiness, eggs, friendship bracelets, sugar, and Allen Ginsberg with your hands loosely.
  • Put it out in the sun till hardens.
  • Then, decorate with the frosting (make sure to create pretty butterflies and flowers), and guitar picks.
  • Lastly, make sure you get an aroma of Jack Morrow (otherwise baked wrong).
  •  DIG IN (literally)!



Love,                       
  K                          

3 comments:

  1. THIS IS TOO ACCURATE TO HANDLE. That was astounding! The Ginsberg, the Jack, the togetherness! Best recipe so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does this sound all too familiar? haha!

    ReplyDelete