Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Am Back!

I am sooo sorry for not writing anything yesterday- I had soccer practice (yet again) and had to do ALL of my homework after practice- so I slept at like 11:00.
But anyways, today went quite good- it was actually my birthday and I was quite pleased with the number of people who remembered :]. I had a math quiz, which I'm not sure how I did on, but tried really hard. Plus, I barely got any homework, so am free to relax for a while. Oh, and I am going to try out for the PLAY! I haven't tried out for anything in over a year- the last one I did was for a voice over for Wonder Pets (which I got :]), so am REALLY excited about it- yet am nervous on whether I will get it or not. Sometimes I want to REALLY do something with acting- once, I even got an offer for a movie, but because it took place during school time, I had to turn it down. I understand that i need to concentrate on my studies, but I feel if I try hard I could do both :]. Let's see, where life takes me! 
You know, to tell you truth, I don't really listen to American music- but now, I have become a HUGE  fan of the Beatles- all their songs had such true and playful meanings. They were just like us, normal people, who thought about everything from love to hatred to friendship. Sometimes, I feel as if there is so much I am missing out on (not the music that comes out now, but the music from before)- I want to be able to go back in time and experience that era- feel what the atmosphere was about. Anyways, gtg!
Luv,            
K              

 

3 comments:

  1. About a fourth of my ipod isn't in english. Instrumentals, soundtracks, concertos, swahili (lion king), japanese metal, cirque du soleil romance languages.

    dontcha wish that you could just reason everything with 'it's my birthday'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Beatles?

    ok, Bari...whatever you say...

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizy: thnks; now I dont feel as lonely
    Corrin: lol
    Cassie: I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier- but its never late for a 97-year old pony :]

    ReplyDelete