Hola!
I love making lists/ splitting things up in categories, so most likely from now on, most of my posts will come in this format :].
My day:
Today went pretty well. Not that much homework, except studying for Science, and in STAC we painted, with watercolors, a picture without recognizable characteristics (besides shapes and lines), and talked about Dina's magazine.
My feelings:
I feel so confused- I understand what Mr. DeLalio has to say about us finding ur path to navigate this world, but I feel like I'm lost in a new school, with all new people in my classes, new cliques, etc.-so cliche right?
Coming up:
I have soccer practice, more studying/ completing homework, and celebrating my mom's best friend's birthday amidst my cofusion!
Wish me luck!
Love,
K
Good luck!
ReplyDeleteOk, so right now you are lost and finding your way. And that is where you are for now, and it will change. That is what the path looks like. You might not like it, but it is what IS right now. And it will change, and then in a weird way you will miss it.
ReplyDeleteTry not to worry about being 'lost''...i'm a senior and i'm still 'lost' haha. Things will get a little less confusing as time goes on. In the meantime, my advice would be to give school you're all. I'm sure you have a lot to offer.
ReplyDeleteThanks guys :]
ReplyDelete