Saturday, September 12, 2009

First Day of STAC...

So, the first day of STAC we took photos of each other- but it was no normal photo shoot (of course not). There were two chairs set up in the middle of the room, in which one new STAC-ie and one old STAC-ie where supposed to sit and take turns clicking photos of each other. But that's not it, the photographer would have to take the photos while asking questions and the "poser" had to answer the questions. These are my personal favorites of each person...hope you enjoy!
                                                                                    Luv                    
K                      
P.S. Thanks for the names Liz :]

Leah: Gotta give it to you; you not only look like you're having the time of your life, but also that you're comfortable in your skin and like being where you are :].














Kalliopia (I'm not sure if thats the right spelling or not): You look beautiful in this picture- the camera really loves you!
                    










                                                     

Nikki: I love how it looks like your're in some REALLY deep thought,but smiling at the same time (btw...your hair is really pretty).















Ashley: When you laugh it looks like you literally light up the room (which is a good thing seriously) & you were hialrious during your improv- you were getting worried for no good reason.

My fellow dancer, Becky: Love the smile- its quite contagious.














Moi:I seriously hate pictures, but I like this one the best because I feel like I have this same,  (blank) expression a lot. 
Lizy: First of all, you are not arrogant- I cant believe you draw so well (please teach me :]). And secondly, I love this picture BECAUSE you look like a child (that is a very good thing)!
 
Leah: You look hilarious-there is no doubt in my mind that you did a great job in making a funny face.














Cassie: You are the bubbliest person I have ever met- and this picture definetly represents your personality...
                                                                    













Alex: I have to agree with everyone; you DO look like a surfer :]...but this is the sweetest photo out of your shots.














Doug:This picture has to be my favorite out of all of them because you look kinda different.













Matt: For some reason when I see this, it kinda reminded me of what most of us wanted to say while taking the photos..."Someone please save me!" 
                                                                                                     










Jack: Your smile looks so natural and deep here- it had to be the best out of all of them.




                                                                                          







Jesse: It looks amazing how you look directly at the camera-and you have the most serious face plastered on your face.

Meghan: Not only is your smile pretty, but its really cool how there are two heads on either side of you.

Mariad (I'm sorry if I spell your name wrong too): I like how we can only see you and no one else- it really makes us focus on  only you


 










Juliana: Your best smile:]...plus, it looks like you had a nice summer tanning!

Bobby: Its hilarious how you look like your some kind of mobster :]...














Jess: Just because your smile is gorgeous, I don't think any freshman would mind coming to you for advice. 













Elisa (right?): You can so use this for your picture day photograph!

Nina: You look like the prim-and-proper types, but your so different (in a good way)...and this picture can back me when I say that.


Zach: Dude, you're REALLY tall! But anyways, I really like how your wearing skull earrings, and have this really evil smirk on your face.













Nick: Man, you are hilarious (especially when you and Jill did that imrpov. yesterday)...
Karen: The angle change gives a nice spin to the photo.














Hilary: You look so sweet when you smile....... yet you also look a bit afraid when you bite your lip.














Polly-Molly!!!! Your expression and the tilt of your face, makes you look to serious to be the person who was in that improv. yesterday :]














Michelle:I just really like how the whole picture works out- the smile, hair, and black shirt (making you stand out).














Ilana: This is a bit different than your normal facial expression- it kinda says "Don't mess with me cause in the end its not me whoose going to be hurt."














Jill: you definetly don't need to panic in front of the camera...cause you look your best when you smile openly, unafraid :].














Dina: You don't look like your in high school....you look so elegant and sophisticated. 


1 comment:

  1. all of your comments are so smart and sweet!
    welcome to stac :)
    p.s. prim and proper...will soon change, haha

    ReplyDelete