Monday, April 12, 2010
Today's Presentation
I was nervous. Period. End of story. I think I did okay only because I addressed the questions, or at least I think I did, to my fullest. Unfortunately, I stumbled...using umms way too often. I did not have any notes or slideshow to help me out, which I usually do prepare, but this weekend was way too stressful for that, and so felt that I rambled too much on what I gained, and less on the book itself. I feel that I shouldn't have been trying to look out in the familiar faces for one that would just calm me down (usually that's what I do with my other friends). All in all though, I feel good for going up and getting out all the thoughts that I had wanted to, even if it might not have been done in the "smoothest" way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment