Thursday, April 22, 2010

Mr. Carl....Take 3

I had tons of fun on Wednesday. We finally completed our books....glued all the corners down, which I actually failed at because they came out extremely angular. Then, we added an extra black paper to the spine, and finally glued down our books. Oh, wait, in between we bent our spine in a bit to make it look like a real book. The final product will be seen tomorrow, but I am so excited and proud of myself. The process was fairly simple, but still, I made my OWN book.
Now, for my future project though, I haven't been able to think of a mind blowing idea- nor do I think I want to. I really like the very organic and simple books, so I am thinking a ribbon will do best, and maybe some kind of cloth (I am not sure what, and am planning to ask Peanut Butter tomorrow). I cannot wait to see all that people come up with, and the end results for that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment