That was such a delight! I felt so good being back in the days where life was all fun and games. But a big pat of that was that fact that I got so comfortable with Ms. Julia (which I did not expect),- she has such a friendly, open and inspiring personality, that it makes you smile.
We started off with introducing ourselves, and then shaking it all out/ getting ourselves loose, then came this storytelling activity with the magic crystal ball, and then her storytelling, us storytelling, and then another round of the crystal ball. I enjoyed it all- the whole concept of using every talent you have to get one idea across, really appeals to me. The best pat though, was when WE got to do improv- with a bit of planning. I loved playign the big bad wolf and then the grandmother. I felt so :).
One thing that affected me the most though was how much I miss being free- and I have noticed that I am becoming more like that lately, but at the same time, I feel like I am losing myself in that, so I need to get my life on the right track. Another thing was that, people said that the Jim Boni workshop was similar to this, and I really want to experience that then- it seems so interesting, and moving, and :).
No comments:
Post a Comment