Hi Everyone! So the Saints won today....isn't that awesome? Anyways, the Coan Party, in my opinion was AWESOME! I had so much fun because on a daily basis, I tend to (involuntarily), I try to "pick people apart." And I don't mean it physically, but instead their personality and behavior. But to be able to sit down and actually write something on that, is the greatest feeling in the World- and luckily, in few cases, I kind of pinpointed it :). In my case, it was interesting to read what other people wrote about me...which was along the lines of "When will the World see the real me? But I felt that wasn't it....I felt that it should have been more along the lines of How do I know, who the real me is? therefore the closest one was Cassie's of " How do I find the balance in my life?" This has left me to wonder how do people see themselves? And how does that differ from others? (I guess everyone does at some point, don't they?) Plus, how can we attempt to answer our coans- how can we try to find the answer to our unanswerable questions?
P.S. I will be creating my new blog very soon....I finally got the book :)
No comments:
Post a Comment