So I entered the movie theater thinking this is going to be another stupid action film, with no plot except for blood and gore. Well, I was wrong. Okay, it did have some action- involving blood/ deaths, but the lesson of the story was mind-blowing. The message- that we are inhumane, with no souls. We do everything to get to the top, instead of enjoying the simple things around us (such as nature, or even to an extent God). It made me feel so angry at those stupid people, laughing and enjoying the destruction of the soul of the people, the Big Tree- and so very happy when they were being killed, one by one. It is the movie, that like for many others, blew my mind away.
I noticed that (which others probably did, too) the island, named Pandora, can be connected to the Pandora's Box. It's as if the humans opened up Pandora, and opened Pandora to both good (new technology) and evil (hunger for power and wealth). But unlike the humans, the Avatars did not let that affect them, but instead worked against it because (in my opinion) they had God.
No comments:
Post a Comment