I feel so weird. Its as if I have been placed in a different body- it was, actually, no, still is like the person who was me was the alter ego of who I really am.
Like, I usually prefer to be put together, but my sweater was half off my shoulder, my legs totally spread apart, and my back slouched. And I kept on staring at random things; intrigued by it. Or how I usually tend to be a bit reserved- but I touched Megan's hiar, or Kalli's shirt, or Bobby's knee....somewhat fascinated by what was there. And not answering Luke! For a little bit I was scared, but then suddenly it was like oh look at the color of his eyes, or what is that behind him, or hey, paint on the floor! It was as if I couldn't get enough of my surroundings, but not the people- it would be like the people did not exist, just the thing about them that fascinated me.And the reason I think that got me to become like that was being in that character at different phases (from crazy to normal), and walking around/ sitting the way the character wild have- making our minds become one with the characters'.
I would love to be able to do this activity again, maybe not too soon, but soon enough. :]
you were so interesting it was hard for me to not laugh and the person who i was at the time defiantly did not want to laugh.
ReplyDeletei felt like a totally different person in the improv workshop too! it's like your body is possessed by another person.
ReplyDelete