Sunday, December 6, 2009
Our Last Day wiht Joy
There was a weird atmosphere on Monday. I felt like it was some kind of closure- taking pictures, doing our own warm-up, videotaping the monologues, positive feedback, etc. I felt so relieved/ fulfilled after reciting my monologue- as if the work we had put in for the past 6 or 7 workshops had come to use; like I had grown from all the constructive criticism. I would really like to do something similar to this because it gives a certain "joy" to work hard and then in the end to smile at it. And based on that, what was also weird was that usually I need someone to be like that was okay, just so I know that it was acceptable- but I didn't this time...I FELT the growth- the pauses, emotions (nervousness), and projection of my voice's growth...I really do believe now that life is way too short to be living it for others- it should be lived for ourselves (and sometimes mayeb our loved ones :]).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment