- innocence vs. growing up
- organization
- and standing out, but still blending in.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Charcoal, STAC Art...
I (surprisingly) love drawing with charcoal. It allows you to "draw" without boundaries or worries of whether it will look like "art." It allows you to have fun and put all your hearts' desire out on paper.For some reason though, I especially had fun drawing in expressionist- style...it was fun portraying your message in a way that even YOU could never have dreamt of. Even though, mine weren't "done," I brought them home because after a long time, I was proud of something I had done. And this is sort of funny because I have been feeling like that lately regarding my art- they are not fabulous, but they please me. This reminds me though, that during STAC Art, I saw my corer values, literally jump out at me (and please comment if you think that I may be right, or if it may be a bit different)...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment