We were the only ones laughing. People were shouting some weird stuff. And there was a scary vibe in the air. But all in all, I think we were really, very good for those who appreciate programs like ours; where we can let our creativity flow and use it to our benefit, the fullest. For example, I have some artsy friends that I remember that weren't very supportive of STAC/ were kinda unsure about my entering it, and are now calling me about joining STAC. Yet, personally what I felt was the biggest reward was, that when we were coming out of the auditorium after ninth period, we were all smiling and ready for anyone, who would dare, after such a show, say something bad about STAC. And we felt a certain bond with eachother- like we presented ourselves as one to the whole school to see. I liked taht feeling of stadning up for what we do.
I know this is kinda short, but I wanna leave it at that- on a happy note :).
Wait? haha Oh my god we were all bonding and smiling! Good eye good eye
ReplyDelete