Thursday, May 6, 2010
My Last Workshop with Mr. Karl
Unfortunately, Peanut Butter has left us- he is gone becuase well, we don't have any more workshops with him., But I have to tell you, it was a blast. I cannot explain to you, how much fun I had! From talking about British accents, to working with really sharp needles, to stupid life. I spent some very good quality time with those around me. And on top of that, I ACTUALLY finished my book- its as if my internal clock went off, indicating the rest of my body to work as fast as possible. Anyways, I ended up finishing the "draft" book, which becuase of time is now my book, and I drew a cute little picture that I have been obsessed with lately, and decorated it with ribbons. I think it looks pretty, and will use both books I made- without a doubt. If I may though, and please excuse me for being so straight, I really feel like I missed something in the Jim Bonni Workshop- only because everyone made it sound as if they were traveling to space. I hope no one feels offended, but I do feel like I missed something life changing. Whatever though, can't wait for the photo workshop tomorrow :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment